Brevera - a breakthrough in biopsy efficiency
The Brevera system streamlines the entire breast biopsy process from start to finish – with real-time imaging for instant verification and automated post-biopsy specimen handling.
This has the potential to save an average of 10 minutes per procedure1 to transform the patient experience and boost productivity. A reusable device driver and disposable needles provide new functionality, simplify storage and improve waste management.2 And remote system operation puts control where it belongs – in the hands of the physician.
The Brevera system will change the way you think about performing breast biopsies.
Workflow and facility improvements
- Fast procedures: More confidence in sample verification allows for fast biopsy procedures, which frees up resources.
- Optimized technologist workflow: Little to no manual handling post -biopsy helps maintain sample integrity from patient to pathology, improving technologists' workflow and freeing time for other procedures.
- Fewer steps: Advanced tissue handling automatically separates samples for pathology.
- Improved sample identification: Separates and identifies samples with a 12-chamber tissue filter to provide guidance for pathology.
- Patient satisfaction: Fast procedures mean less time under compression for the patient, which can result in a more positive biopsy experience.