Eviva breast biopsy system
Hologic is taking breast biopsy to a higher standard with the Eviva breast biopsy system. Designed with enhanced technology compared to the ATEC® breast biopsy device, the Eviva system combines better patient access with seamless integration for a compassionate, minimally invasive breast biopsy. Designed for both prone and upright systems, the Eviva breast biopsy system offers multiple device options to reach the broadest spectrum of patients with the utmost care. This innovative system delivers these important features with every breast biopsy performed.
- 4.5-second tissue acquisition cycle makes for a quick and efficient biopsy procedure.
- Quiet, remote firing for greater physician-patient interaction.
- The saline lavage and constant aspiration aids in consistently acquiring high quality cores. The integrated saline feature is designed to transport cores smoothly.
- Minimal incision size for a positive cosmetic outcome.
- One unified system for biopsy and site marking.
- Allows physicians to easily deliver local anesthetic directly to the biopsy site during every cycle without interruption.
Maximum patient access
- Optimized access to challenging lesions.
- Low profile needle for enhanced access to lesions close to chest wall.
- Biopsy needle options for a wider spectrum of patients.